Sunday 10 April 2011

Why am I here?

Hey there Readers,
This is my first blog so forgive me as I'm getting used to things around here. What I'm trying to achieve is to show the world what developing and impoverished countries are like from a 15 year old teenager's perspective. I've traveled the world already quite a bit, but only to places that are within my comfort zone so it's going to be interesting to see what life and conditions are like in places where most people don't have clean water. First of all, let me give you a little bit of background on why I've decided to go to India and write a blog about it. It all started because my Mom's friend, Nuria, has a travel agency that specializes in trips that combines travel with volunteer work, so my Mom thought that one of these trips would be the perfect way to take me out of my comfort zone. So I said lets do it and after a period of time spent convincing my Dad to allow it, we were off to India and so far it's been a completely new and exciting experience. Once we were sure it was going to happen, I decided to record what has been going on and have it open to anyone who want to see it, thus the blog. Anyways that's how we got here so lets get to the actual adventure, shall we?
Oh, by the way, here is the link to Nuria's travel agency, just in case you're interested: www.rikitikitavi.es

1 comment:

  1. Lieber Colin, wir wünschen Dir und Simone eine schöne Zeit in Indien.
    Liebe Grüße Daniela und Fabian

    ReplyDelete